Blast From The Past! — References
References & Related Sites
- "Critical Boundaries in Earth's History - and the K-T Boundary" by the ODP Leg 171B Shipboard Scientific Party, JOIDES Journal, Washington, DC, vol. 23, no. 1.
- "Night Comes to the Cretaceous" by James Lawrence Powell, 1998, W.H. Freeman & Co., New York.
- "Scientists explore the remotest frontier, just off New Jersey" by The New York Times News Service, The Sun in Howard, 24 July 1997.
- "Progress at the K-T Boundary" by David Jablonski, Nature, vol. 387, 22 May 1997, pp. 354-355.
- "Cores Document Ancient Catastrophe" by Richard A. Kerr, Science, vol. 275, 28 February 1997, pg. 1265.
- "New Proof of Asteroids Devastation" by William J. Broad, The New York Times, 18 February 1997.
- "Experts Find Fatal Asteroid Clue" by Paul Recer, The Los Angeles Times, 16 February 1997.
- "Apocalypse Past" by Tony Bartelme, The Post and Courier, Charleston, SC, 15 Feb. 1997
- Alvarez, Walter. "T. rex and the Crater of Doom", Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1997.
- Ryder, G., Fastovsky, D., Gartner, S., editors. "The Cretaceous-Tertiary Event and Other Catastrophes in Earth History", Geological Society of America Special Paper 307. The Geological Society of America, Boulder, CO, 1996.
- Sharpton, V. L., and Ward, P. D., editors. "Global Catastrophes in Earth History", Geological Society of America, Special Paper 247. The Geological Society of America, Boulder, CO, 1990.
- Silver, L. T., Schultz, P. H., editors. "Geological Implications of Impacts of Large Asteroids and Comets on Earth", Geological Society of America, Special Paper 190. The Geological Society of America, Boulder, CO, 1982.
[ TOP ]